The Healthy Body Mindset Recipe For Menopausal Women
Learn the Basic Ingredients for Body-Confidence in the 2nd Half of Your Life!
Step out of isolation and begin to create a new story about your body and your life that undoes shame, insecurity, and self-comparison.
In this course, you will go from feeling hopeless and addicted to diets to feeling free and at peace with food and your body as you learn how to achieve body-confidence.
Julia C. (Tennessee)
"Working with Sally has positively influenced my body image and the way I think about my body as I age. She has encouraged me to rethink the ways I make choices around food and helped me to find the balance between discipline and freedom around food."
Before I Tell You All About This Life-Changing Course, Let’s Talk About Who This Is Really For…
You have goals for your ideal body and no shortage of determination to get there. You’re tired of the whole process of searching for the next extreme diet: starting off with conviction only to end up in failure, yet again. It’s gotten to the point that your fear of another failure is so great you don’t know where to turn. Not to mention, menopause is making the process even less successful.
This is for you whether:
- You’re a hardworking and dedicated wife, mother and employee who has never been able to figure out how to get your weight under control, despite having tried absolutely everything. You sense that coming to terms with this missing piece will turn your life around but can’t ever quite find it. Diets have ended in failure every time; you don’t know where else to turn. You’ve done so much for others over the years that you’ve lost sight of the amazing and creative woman you are. You are willing to try something radically new because you are out of ideas. You just need some guidance.
- You think of yourself as an intelligent person and you’ve enjoyed material success for your whole life. There’s no logical reason why you should be unhappy with your life, but you are. A voice in your head reminds you 24/7, “You need to figure this out!” You can’t ignore the persistent thought that keeps urging you to find sanity. You know the answer is within you, if you could only unlock the secret.
- You’ve been super fit all your life and loved being super athletic. You had the formula for the perfect balance of enjoying exercise with the amount you could eat as a result. Lately, none of that works because your joints hurt and the exercise you once enjoyed is no longer enjoyable. Your weight is up because your exercise intensity and duration are down. You may even be an exercise instructor and feel like an imposter. You refuse to give yourself permission to cut back and are lost about how to approach this. You thought you would sail through menopause because of your great fitness levels. Not. However you’re fully aware that you’re capable!
You’re in the right place and I’m going to tell you exactly how The Healthy Body Mindset Recipe will give you the tools, inspiration, and unparalleled support on your journey to creating and loving the body and life you’ve always wanted!
By the end of this course, you will have:
1. Increased courage and self-acceptance, and improved self-image and self-esteem even after the advent of hormonal shift
2. Newfound clarity, sense of value, and understanding of who you are (your identity) & WHY you’re on this planet
3. Increased motivation to do what you want in your daily life and actually see it through this time
4. Increased enthusiasm for life through the discovery or re-discovery of your passion(s)
5. A renewed sense of having a “normal” life again
6. Ability to smash limiting beliefs -- break free from long-standing, negative self-talk barriers
7. The ability to identify and process your feelings, deeply connect with your emotions and body; therefore becoming emotionally literate
8. The knowledge right in the moment, what to do when inevitable spontaneous eating happens
9. An actionable plan that enables you to shift your focus from a bout of destructive binge-eating/negative self-talk, so you can get back to doing the things that actually matter to you
10. Immense comfort from knowing you’re not alone
What My Past Clients Have To Say...
“For the last 18 years, I had been struggling with my weight increasing rapidly. I would lose weight and then regain it over and over. Sally changed the way I was thinking about food and the choices I was making.
Since then, I have been working on the way I think about food. I have been able to stop the diet mentality and think about how food nourishes and affects my body. My relationship with food has totally changed. My self-awareness has increased. Now I notice how food affects me and my body, instead of just thinking about how much I crave certain things. I am now just noticing what foods make me feel better, and what foods make me feel worse. I have stopped constantly scolding myself and feeling disappointed in my lack of self-control and discipline. I don’t obsess about what I am eating and then beat myself up about my choices. I have completely changed the way I think about food. I continue to improve my relationship with food and how it affects me. Working on this with Sally has given me a totally different perspective and I love it."
"I am so blessed to have found Sally! Her coaching has given me the tools and techniques to improve my self-confidence, self-esteem and poor body image. I have always wanted to keep a journal and now I have been taught how to finally begin by turning my critical voice into a positive and nurturing voice. She has also taught me how to properly use daily affirmations to decrease the amount of time I waste criticizing myself and directing my energy toward self-love. Sally’s education in psychology, along with her lifelong journey, and her desire to share her knowledge with us comes together in a very enlightening course."
- K.H., San Diego
"I highly recommend working with Sally. Her coaching style guides you through each exercise with enthusiasm, patience and kindness. Her method infuses self love and self exploration and offers tools which helped me clearly identify and organize my priorities. "
K.C., Rancho Santa Margarita
"When I began working with Sally I felt weak in my body and mind. After having worked with her for only 3 months, I feel much stronger already. I have more knowledge about nutrition and my body. I have become stronger and healthier both physically and mentally. I feel much more confident about aging now."
What's Inside "The Healthy Body Mindset Recipe" ?
Keep Scrolling ↓
Reality Check & Blanket Acceptance
In the first module, you’ll learn how to set the foundation for body-confidence. The first step is to self-accept where you are right here, right now. This is where many women get stuck. They go straight for the diet as an escape from what really lies underneath. What lies underneath are those uncomfortable feelings that we unconsciously know are there but are too afraid to address so we look for distractions. Trust me, we’ve all been there, so give yourself compassion!
Because this is a common area of struggle that blocks people from self-love, we are going to take a look at your current situation first, then identify what you can do to improve your circumstance with practical and proven strategies.
Achieve acceptance of your current situation & clarity on what brings you joy.
You’ll get focused on the direction you want to point your ship. In
this crazy busy world where we have so many opportunities, this
will give you laser focus on where you want to go. Your growth
potential increases exponentially when you know your destination
before you begin. By mapping out your future you will quickly know
where you are, where you want to go and why. If you know those,
the only part left is the "how."
How to Identify Your Spontaneous Eating
Identify and de-stigmatize your eating patterns and the root causes of your eating habits when it happens. Know what to do about it! It’s normal to have those moments when you just want to eat a box of chocolate, an ample block of cheese, or whatever that you consider “blowing” your diet. However, often those impulses arise as a way to mask uncomfortable feelings underneath. You’ll be able to identify this more quickly so you can take the next effective step.
Develop a system for self-acceptance
You will identify and process your feelings and connect deeply with your emotions and body. You’ll have a system you can turn to in order to self-accept when you find yourself eating spontaneously.
Once you have a system for self-acceptance, the next step is to shift your focus from food restriction, diets, and your body to doing what you enjoy most, or your passion(s). In other words, you’ll give more attention and energy to LIVING your life rather than spending time judging your worth based on calories consumed or what you weigh.
We will work on rewiring your mindset, replacing old unhealthy patterns with positive and healthy behaviors. This will catapult your confidence to get you started on your life goals and passions. Whether it be to improve your relationships with your family, exploring that business you’ve always wanted to start, or even creating art. In this module you’ll start to see improvement in your self-esteem and motivation.
Discover your needle mover(s)
You’ll identify that one thing (or things) that will set you up for success. This will help you stay motivated and be set as a reminder for you as to why you do what you do. It will help you gauge your progress and move your goal or passion forward.
Discover your worth.
- You will shift focus to appreciating your worth and knowing what makes your heart sing. You will learn how to prioritize your time and maximize your energy. Narrowing your focus will expedite your growth in a powerful way.
- Learn the powerful tool of making and keeping a realistic daily contract with yourself in order to accomplish tasks that may have previously eluded you.
- Develop a self-care routine that fits with your lifestyle, goals, passions and is beneficial for your physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual health.
Conquer Your Limiting Beliefs
I have to admit, I lived with a few stubborn limiting beliefs for decades and it took me a good ten years to realize that I have full control of what I think about myself. I have found many of my clients experience this as well. Luckily I’ve found solutions for channeling the limiting beliefs into positive actions, which I’ve shared with my past clients successfully. I’d like to do that for you too.
In this module you’ll learn how to identify your self-limiting beliefs and reframe your thinking in order to re-direct your energy to positive actions that invest in your passions and goals
You will discover the ONE thing that is holding you back from reaching your fullest potential.
You will realize that the one thing that you fear the most is the one thing that you have to conquer. This will help you address your biggest fears and issues and walk through them successfully.
You will have an action plan for when life throws you curveballs.
As you age gracefully, it is normal to encounter unexpected obstacles or realities in your life. This module will help you transform your thinking and open your mind to endless solutions. It will remind you to act on life rather than react to it. It will open your mind to the possibility of new ways of doing things you hadn't previously considered. By the end of this module you’ll be equipped to normalize obstacles so they don't derail you.
Maintaining The Momentum
After you have discovered the new lifestyle, how do you keep up and maintain the momentum?
In the final module, you’ll learn how to maintain the momentum of a healthy body mindset through life’s inevitable conflicts. When these arise, you will have all the tools at your fingertips to weather any adversity.
You will learn practical and proven techniques, where you’ll receive validation from within instead of requiring it from another person.
These tools will help you get in touch with your feelings and thereby increase your emotional literacy. These tools will also help you build your self-esteem and your belief in your Big Amazing Life.
You’ll be introduced to a method that will decrease the amount of time you waste criticizing yourself and you will channel your energy to accomplish the goals you have set.
This specific method can be applied to any part of your life (e.g. your body image, career, relationships).
You’ll have a (short-cut to sanity) cheatsheet
This cheatsheet will tell you exactly what you can do when you encounter life’s adversity with confidence and achievements.
When You Enroll Today, You’ll Get:
The Healthy Body Mindset Recipe (A $1,500 VALUE)
- 4 Implementation Modules you can start doing immediately to shift your focus from unrealistic food restriction, dieting, and unhealthy behaviors to doing what makes your heart sing instead!
- A complete step-by-step guide showing you how to create a system for self-acceptance when you are eating with wild abandon. This system will give you the motivation and confidence to reach your dreams, AND an action plan to ignite your passion(s) immediately
- A success roadmap for when you encounter limiting beliefs that have been detering you from reaching your passion(s) and goals for years.
- The recipe for maintaining the new lifestyle through life’s inevitable conflicts. When these arise, you will have a toolbox to weather any adversity with confidence, clarity, and inner peace.
- Lifetime access to the Healthy Body Mindset Recipe so you can watch the replay and practice the lessons/exercises any time you want!
These BONUSES to make sure you are getting the support that you need so you won’t have to feel alone like I did:
(A $210 VALUE)
1. From Hot flashes To Harmony Workshop
In this workshop with Dr. Melanie Shortridge, Dr. of Physical Therapy & current masters student in Nutrition and Functional Medicine
- Lose your shame and normalize 'em!
- Minimize Hot Flashes through Food Choice
- Incorporate calming techniques for when temperatures rise!
Rest Assured! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Let me say this upfront.
I’ve specifically designed this step-by-step course to help menopausal women go from feeling hopeless and addicted to diets to feeling free and at peace with food and their body as they learn how to achieve body-confidence.
The course is based on what has been successful for me and my menopausal clients in the last 15 years. So I know what WORKS! However, the course will only work for those who are willing to COMMIT and put in the WORK!
When you take the course, you’ll become a part of the community. The community is highly-curated and filled with helpful, motivated, and supportive members who are just like you so you won’t have to feel alone during this journey.
Now, here’s the deal.
By the end of the 30 days, you’ll have a self-acceptance system in place and your passions identified. Meaning, you’ll have learned a solid actionable plan for when spontaneous eating inevitably happens AND have begun your momentum for exploring your passions and dreams BEFORE making a final commitment to the entire course.
If you don’t feel like the self-acceptance system has changed your perspective or outlook in some way OR you don’t feel totally motivated by your identified passions, simply reach out, show us you’ve put in the work, and we’ll refund your investment!
I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the things I’m going to learn and execute inside the course. Are you sure I can do this?
Do I need any existing skills to pull this off?
Do I have to have already tried all the diets before taking this course?
I am super busy. How will I find the time to do this?
I have a mental disorder (e.g. anxiety, depression). Will this course work for me?
I don’t have any special talents, passions, or interests at this moment OR I have so many interests that it feels overwhelming. Will I get crystal clear on my passion after I complete the course?
When will I see results?
How Is This Course Any Different Than Others?
Can I Trust You?
Still Thinking About It?
Give The Healthy Body Mindset Recipe Course a 30 day risk-free chance if any of the following resonate for you:
You want to LOVE yourself for who you are and feel CONFIDENT and free … more than anything in life. You are sick of living the way you are living.
You want to be MOTIVATED and EXCITED about life again…
You want to connect and build a stronger bond with your family
You are tired of living “DDDD” (different day, different diet)
I am SO excited to help you in The Healthy Body Mindset Course…
How do I know what I am talking about? Because, there was a time when I was this woman. Beginning in my teens, I became a career dieter. My dangerously restrictive diets were alternated with bouts of secret eating binges, as my weight slowly increased. Meanwhile I felt inferior to my peers because, in my perception, my body was unacceptable. This lifestyle went on for years.
I had successfully achieved many great things in my life, but deep down my secret eating habits and self-loathing kept me imprisoned in shame and guilt that foreshadowed my significant accomplishments.
It was a miserable existence that kept me from living a full life. I studied even psychology in college to understand why my brain was wired the way it was.
My life changed forever when I made a decision to let myself off the hook and began developing my own simple techniques which brought about a mindset shift in me. I have used these techniques ever since; even through hormonal shift, and I want to share these techniques with you. I want to help women discover they don’t have to live like that any more. I know I can help you. Let’s do this together.
Whether you’re a dedicated and hard-working mom and/or grandmother, a successful career woman, a fitness professional, or an athlete, you owe it to yourself to take a risk-free chance and reconnect with that strong and confident woman inside of you and live the life you’ve always dreamed of living!
If you choose to accept my invitation, I will guarantee that these next 4 weeks will be life changing for you!
I look forward to meeting you inside of The Healthy Body Mindset Recipe Course.
Your best life awaits
Subscribe to my list to get the best tips on self-care, focus, and living a beautiful, bloomed lifestyle!